Monday, January 16, 2006

Joy in Mudville!!!

Well, thanks to David Gilmour fans at his blogsite, I soon will have in my possession two tickets to see Gilmour at Radio City Music Hall...and I'm buying them at regular price, not the inflated prices those profiteers are scamming for!

These fans are from Tennessee, too. Boy, this internet is an amazing place....

As far as this grant writing is concerned, I've fallen behind on my schedule, but should get it in on time minus a few shorter nails....

I want to get back and finish my "Big Picture" posts...these issues are bugging me and I gotta get'em off my chest.

Noella is bored. With both her parents swamped with work at home, she's left to entertain herself. At this point, she's running out of things to do. Time to go to Blockbuster Video......

1 comment:

Angelo Ortiz said...

It's Done!!! Yippee!!!