Saturday, April 22, 2006

David Gilmour: Finale


What a way to end this ride! I got to see meet a whole slew of David Gilmour blogger, see David Gilmour live on Jay Leno from right next to the stage, hang with more bloggers, and see Gilmour again at the Gibson Amphitheater!!! I have really been one lucky dude this year...

Here's Gabrielle from Washington State & Susan chatting it up before Leno....

Kevin from Michigan (who flew in just for Leno!) and Erin with her "Thanks Fed" T-shirt ....

W1P & Tom from the Gilmour Blog having a Floydian debate...


Susan meeting Patrick Eaves and guest....

And Chris who was convinced by the Tonight Show Page to see the Leno studio taping...

Here we are (Mike & wife, Renee, & Erin) eating garlic fries on a garbage can!!! We missed meeting Brad and Tim. I wished we could have, we could have really made a nice crowd...

I wonder if the FEd will ever get to see this?

And here we are right before we went in to the Amphitheater with John from Florida and his wife between Erin and Mike.

I spent the next day just driving around taking in all I could of California and what this whole David Gilmour experience has been like. I can't put into words what a great experience it has been. I've been a fan since I was a kid, but I never really got to experience "fandom".... I may have missed out back then, but, boy, have I more than made up for it!.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing only AP

Anonymous said...

Got it....

Anonymous said...

Have we fucked with you enough yet? Thanks for the cash!

DG